Sunset Kayak Tour (Online Bookings Essential)
This gentle and sensational introduction to kayaking suits everyone, even total beginners.
Follow your qualified kayak guide to drift amid the settling birdlife under the changing colours of the evening sky. Get close up to an Aboriginal marker tree as we interpret the history and immediate environment for your interest.
We provide stable and roomy double kayaks that make everyone feel safe and capable.
Biscuits are provided.
Through the creeks from our riverfront property above Renmark-Paringa (835 Murtho Rd, Murtho). Bookings are required.
Children (3-16yo): $30-40
0-2yo: no charge but must be listed on the booking form.
Automatic discounts for group bookings.
Book up to 8 people online. Phone us first if you have more people.
Available daily. Approximately 1.5hrs on the water.
Start times depend on the month and daylight saving:
- December & January 7pm
- February 6.45pm
- March 6pm
- April 5.45pm (4.30pm after daylight saving)
- May & July 4pm
- June 3.30pm
- August & September 4.15pm
- October 5pm (6pm after daylight saving)
- November 6.30pm
Please arrive no earlier than 5-10 minutes before your booking time.
Online Booking Form
- Click the blue Book Now button on the picture to start your booking.
- If you are on a mobile, you will then need to use the Availability tab to see available days (marked in green).
- Please Note: A minimum of 2 people are required for a tour to commence. If you wish to book for a single person, please call 0475 754 222 to enquire about available tours.
- Looking for gift vouchers? Click here!